I love looking back at things that made this past year so special. I think that is why I love scrapbooking so much... strolling down memory lane and putting those memories "down" so I can look back whenever I want.
So here's my attempt at blogging the year...
JANUARY... Birthdays for Madeline and I, Crop Connection at HCC
FEBRUARY...Snow!!! and lots of it, Saints win the Super Bowl...woo-hoo! Cody inducted into National Junior Honor Society
MARCH... Spring Break, Sadie starts (and ends) puppy school
APRIL... Matthew's Field Trip to Vicksburg, Easter, Madeline's K5 Music Program
MAY... Cody receives Latin II award at Honors Forum at school, Matthew receives A/B Honor Roll at school, Madeline receives award for Bible memory verse memorization, Disney-World!!!!
JUNE...Matthew to Reggie Bush Football Camp in New Orleans, Cody to Memphis, Summer
at the pool
JULY...Cody to RYM in Pensacola, FL., Matthew attends Prep Football Camp, I get to scrapbook
at Summer Crop Connection, VBS
AUGUST...Back-to-school... Cody 9th, Matthew 5th, Madeline 1st, Basile's visit,
Madeline begins dance, Matthew begins football
SEPTEMBER...Mike and Matthew attend University of Arkansas football game, Football, football, football AND we get our referral for Abbey
OCTOBER...Autumn Moon Festival for Madeline at Chinese school, Matthew receives Citizen-of-the-Month at school, Halloween with the Nash's
NOVEMBER...Baby Shower for Abbey and I, Thanksgiving BreakDECEMBER...Disney's Princess Wishes on Ice with Madeline, Cody gets the flu,Aaron, my nephew, gets engaged to Dorane...yeah! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment