Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to organized chaos!

Welcome to our little corner of the world! Things can get a little crazy around here, but we somehow manage to rise above it all and come out smiling. OK, maybe not smiling all the time. I fully intend to keep things in our family organized.
I have my calendar. If IT isn't written down on my calendar then IT doesn't happen.
I have my email. Problem is I check my email for messages, appointments, etc. then fail to write the info down on the aforementioned calendar.
I have my cell phone. Communication is key, right? However, I have not learned to text yet. Too complicated!
Even with all this help I still manage to be late for appts, forget to rsvp to birthday parties, schedule two major events on the same day, lose instructions for class projects, etc. So this is my world... my little corner of organized chaos.
It isn't perfect, but it just so happens to be the best thing I've ever done in my entire life. Because at the end of the day they still call me "MOM".

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you figured the blo thin out! Looks great! I'll get your header up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Now we can stalk in on YOUR life and enjoy the happenings of the cute clan living under your roof.
    How fun. You'll find time/not find time to post during the cycles of a year...depending on busy-ness, and most people won't comment. It gets too complicated, yadda, yadda. Just know we're THRILLED to be reading 'bout cha and your darling kiddos.
    You go girl.
    Vicki
    http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great. Just like scrapbooking, you start one day and are an expert the next. It is just not fair.

    ReplyDelete