We just returned home from a fantastic trip to Disney World. We picked Cody up from school last Tuesday after his last exam and headed to sunny Florida. We stayed at the Bay Lake Towers next to the Contemporary Resort. When we arrived to check-in we were greeted with balloons, pictures and buttons saying " 1st VISIT!"
Mike and I both had visited as kids, but this was the first visit for Cody,Matthew and Madeline.
Here are a few highlights from our trip:
:)Dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Cinderella's step-sisters and Lady Tremaine
:)Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch,Pluto,Mickey at the Polynesian. Madeline LOVES Stitch.
:)The guys hit Expedition Everest, Space Mt, etc. and any other make-me-throw-up ride imaginable.
It truly is a magical place! I didn't want to leave and actually shed a tear or two when it was time to pack up and head home. The last night in Magic Kingdom while watching the parade, Madeline said "Take lots of pictures Mommy... I don't want to forget what Disney World looks like"
Don't worry Madeline... mommy took lots and lots of pictures so we can always remember what a special time we had at DW. I don't want to forget these memories either.
No comments:
Post a Comment