I am posting this blog more for me than any of you out there in blogger world.
I am trying to keep all these dates straight in my mind so that I can somewhat know what is coming next in the way of paperwork,email,letter,etc.
We received Provisional Approval on Friday Nov. 12. This document says... yes, we can make Dang Xue Yuan our daughter and she will be recognized as such once she comes to the USA.
This is a BIG DEAL!
The other letter we received actually came this morning by email from the National Visa Center.
This document states that Abbey's visa paperwork has been sent to Guangzhou for processing at the US Embassy.
It makes me dizzy to think of all the paperwork that has to be processed in order to make Abbey our daughter. Our agency is great at guiding us through all the forms that have to be submitted and tell you exactly what to do and when to do it!
Anyway... next step is waiting on some piece of paper called "Article 5" . So when people ask me "any news, when are you going to China?" I tell them "still waiting on paperwork" and it is the actual truth. I am tired of waiting... I want to hold my little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment