Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beach 2012

We had the the best beach trip this summer to Perdido Key, FL.
 I have been begging to vist the beach since we brought Madeline home in 2005. Mike is more of a "mountain" type of guy. He likes to hike, camp, explore.
 So we have visited the mountains several times.  
My idea of a vacation is lying on the beach, listening to the sound of the waves, eating seafood and just doing as little as possible.
 
So finally this summer I convinced the hubby to make the trp. Matthew was at church
camp this week with his friends. Cody had to work and really didn't want to hang out with his boring(?) parents. So we loaded up the girls and off we went!

 
And it was perfect! Just like I knew it would be. The smiles on the girls faces and watching them play on the beach was priceless.
There were no schedules. No plans from one day to the next.
The only decision to make was... pool or beach?

I could have stayed all summer long. We made some wonderful memories and even met some new friends. I have a feeling this wil lbe our new summer vacation trip... THE BEACH

2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like a perfect vacation. :)

    I also love, love, love the beach for all the same reasons you do!

    You girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete