Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mothers Day


I finally made a video of our trip to China to bring Abbey home.
I  am not the most computer savy person in the world, so it took me an entire day to complete.\
But, now that it's done I am so glad I took the time to make it.
I tear up looking at this sweet baby's face and see how far we have come since the day she was placed in my arms. My sweet Abbey... oh how I love you,

All I ever wanted to be was just a MOM.
I will forever be amazed at how God has "grown" our family and allowed me to be called "mom" by my 4 beautiful blessings. I am so grateful that HE placed the miracle of adoption on my heart and wouldn't let go.
I am humbled by the fact HE gave me the opportunity to carry my boys during two very hard pregnancies and experience the miracle of childbirth. I  am so blessed!

Thank you Lord for bringing these 4 precious people into my life and making me a better person simply because they love me as their Mom...nothing more, nothing less.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Mommy's day....hugs to you and your wonderful family
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete