Friday, September 16, 2011

Birthdays!!

September is a BIG birthday month at the Runner home. Mike starts us off with his birthday on the 6th. Next is Matthew's two days later on the 8th.. 9/8/99! When I was pregnant with Matthew I remember Mike and I talking about how neat it would be for him to be born on Mike's birthday or to have a 9/9/99 birthdate. Oh well, Matthew came into the world at just the right time for all of us. I actually wasn't due until Sept. 24th, so we were just happy that he was healthy and not the preemie we expected most of my pregnancy.

Matthew had begged us to get him a phone, but we are "mean" parents and denied the request.. ha.
Instead, I let him pick out a video game of his choice, within limits of course. He is growing up and is most of the time, still my sweet, loving Matthew.

He hugs me good-bye every morning before leaving for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment