Our hearts are pounding with joy for you!!! And as unbelievable as this sounds, our gotcha day for Eli (likewise named Dang Xue Yuan) was Sept 14, 2009. We were in Henan the day your daughter was born!!!!!!
What an angel. What an angel. I'm so happy. I know your heart is full and beyond words. Go get that little sweetie and let me give her a big ole Mississippi hug!!!
Our hearts are pounding with joy for you!!! And as unbelievable as this sounds, our gotcha day for Eli (likewise named Dang Xue Yuan) was Sept 14, 2009. We were in Henan the day your daughter was born!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePatty and Dave Group 728/731
What an angel. What an angel. I'm so happy. I know your heart is full and beyond words.
ReplyDeleteGo get that little sweetie and let me give her a big ole Mississippi hug!!!
Oh happy day!!! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete